Your direct debit is subject to the following specific conditions:
1. I agree that the Christian Education Trust must give me at least 10 days’ prior notice of each direct debit, including the first direct debit in a series. Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me.
2. I can also agree with the Christian Education Trust to receive a same day notice for direct debits specifically requested by me.
3. All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I have agreed that with the Christian Education Trust.
4. I can also ask my bank to reverse a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
I didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the direct debit, or
I received notice but the amount or date of the direct debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
5. If my bank dishonours a direct debit but the Christian Education Trust retries it within 5 business days of the original direct debit, I understand that the Christian Education Trust doesn’t need to notify me again about that direct debit.
Should two signatures be required please download a paper form and send us the signed form.
For any questions please contact us on 0800 123 456 or email us at email@example.com