How to set up a Direct Debit Authority
Bethlehem College and Bethlehem College Limited invites you to set up a Direct Debit authority to pay for your child’s School Attendance Dues, Special Character Contribution and Sundries costs.
FEES AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
For more information about attendance dues please refer to the documents below
- Direct Debit is more cost effective than card payments.
Direct Debit have no administration fee.
- Direct Debit is easy to set up and get started.
You can now easily set up a direct debit online, so no paperwork.
- You are still in control.
You will get notice in advance of the payments before the payment is made, which gives you plenty of time to query anything.
- Helps you comply with the payment terms of your school accounts
- It’s environmentally friendly. Using paperless Direct Debit is great for the environment (no more paper, printing or postage).
If you wish to use a manual system or your account requires two signatures to approve,
please download and complete this PDF version
Then send the signed request to the CET postal address:
Christian Education Trust Finance Department,
Private Bag 12003, Tauranga, 3143