How to set up a Direct Debit Authority
Bethlehem College and Bethlehem College Limited invites you to set up a Direct Debit authority to pay for your child’s School Attendance Dues, Special Character Contribution and Sundries costs.
FEES AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Direct Debit is more cost effective than card payments.
Direct Debit have no administration fee.
- Direct Debit is easy to set up and get started.
You can now easily set up a direct debit online, so no paperwork.
- You are still in control.
You will get notice in advance of the payments before the payment is made, which gives you plenty of time to query anything.
- Helps you comply with the payment terms of your school accounts
- It’s environmentally friendly. Using paperless Direct Debit is great for the environment (no more paper, printing or postage).
If you wish to use a manual system or your account requires two signatures to approve,
please download and complete this PDF version
Then send the signed request to the CET postal address:
Christian Education Trust Finance Department,
Private Bag 12003, Tauranga, 3143